{Like Spinning Leaves: Strangers In The Fields

Like Spinning Leaves

Friday, March 02, 2007

Strangers In The Fields

Today is the last day of filming on Tennessee.

The title of this post had nothing to do with anything, it's just the name of the Bill Fay track I'm currently listening to. But, what the hell, I'll try and weave some sort of bullshit connection. I've got about two minutes to write so I'll keep it short.

I've never been as eager to get back to New York as I am right now (and now, and now, etc) but there's the obvious drawback of having all these new people (with whom I only just started to become genuinely friendly) jerked away to be seen again who knows when. Thankfully New York is a place that people in this business frequent or at least end up in at some semi-foreseeable point.

Up to this point, we've mostly been a general nuisance on set. We don't have a job that has any actual bearing on the production of the film which always sets us slightly apart. In a way, we're little more than glorified gawkers with the exception of our knowledge of Final Cut Pro. Tonight is the night where we (hopefully) get to show everyone that what we did wasn't a colossal waste of time and that we have some degree of competence. We've prepared a video to show at tonight's wrap party. One that shows all the places we've been, highlights all (or as close to it as possible) the crew members, and some of the funnier moments from production...

well. I'm out of time. My next post should be from Brooklyn.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rock on. i'm sure yr appreciated. but whatevs, DOLLA DOLLA BILLZ YALL!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home