{Like Spinning Leaves: VGL On GameTrailers.com!

Like Spinning Leaves

Friday, December 29, 2006

VGL On GameTrailers.com!

Wow. I can't believe it actually happened.

click on the image boxed in red above when you get to this page

I'm so accustomed to teases, delays, and broken promises...I don't know how to respond to this.

So the trailer was released last night. Over the next month, Game Trailers has the exclusive rights to release Episodes 1-3 on a weekly basis. After that, everyone else (at this point: VGL's official site and MTV) will be able to post it on their respective sites. I'm still holding my breath on those but it's hard not to take this as a sign of encouragement.

I'm a little distracted at the moment with houseguests and such but I wanted to post about this before it was too late.

One cool thing: In the 12 or so hours since it was posted, it's already been seen 10,000 times. My favorite comment so far?

"Hey Tommy, I think this is great, will be even BETTER if it featured some heavy metal/rock bands to perform those game-songs. But for me it's all futile, because you will never go to Israel. Damn, nothing interesting ever happens here."

- BillyWicked

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asif wins!

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hautness!

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home