{Like Spinning Leaves: Expect Delays

Like Spinning Leaves

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Expect Delays

Right so as expected, there's no link to either MTV or Gametrailers.

We're still waiting to hear back on the format they want.

But this is exactly what I was talking about. This is why it's so hard to get excited about anything.

I'm going to keep this entry short out of disappointment.

But before I go, here's a link to a short piece of what remains of our Shadowboxer documentary. I've never really heard of MoviesOnline but it seems pretty run of the mill. I want to be more enthusiastic about this but, after looking at that list of other videos ("Interview Flushed Away Directors" "Hugh Jackman talks Wolverine" & "Jack Black is NOT the Green Lantern" ), it's hard to imagine anyone giving a crap about "L33 Dani3ls* & The Zebra."

*damn you google.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn those corporate ramrods.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home