{Like Spinning Leaves: Sluggish

Like Spinning Leaves

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sluggish

It's about 2am right now. Just got back from some quality DVD Authoring/X-Files/Cold Pasta time with Jason...and when I say "quality," I mean dozing off in a reclining chair everytime something renders for longer than four minutes only to be interrupted by Jason tapping me on the shoulder inbetween pages of Astro City.

This would be a lot more enjoyable if I didn't have to put on a tie in 5 hours and waste the best part of the day at a desk.

2 Comments:

Blogger boris i. said...

hardly the best part of the day. being here creates the horrifying lows that you contrast the rest of your day against.

5:23 PM  
Blogger asif said...

It's certainly the best time for editing. As for (if I may paraphrase Morgan Freeman)"crawling through a river of shit and coming out clean on the other side," that's no way to live on a daily basis, man. I feel sorry for anyone who has been here longer than 3 years. I haven't been this depressed since high school.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home