{Like Spinning Leaves: Good Block / Bad Block

Like Spinning Leaves

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Good Block / Bad Block

Bad Block:
I don't care who's doing what songs. The cover of the soundtrack to The Nightmare Before Christmas by the likes of Fall Out Boy and Marilyn Manson is not a good idea. Look it up if you don't believe me. I can already hear Patrick Stump mewling his way through "Jack's Lament" and Manson's same tired slurring and moaning (peppered with bouts of larynx shattering screams) bastardizing something like "Oogie Boogie's Song." Arggh...All I can think of in response to all this is the baby boomer I walked by in the West Village who, without a hint of irony, exclaimed, "W. T. F., right!?!"

Good Block:
Tomorrow's my last day in this office. It's as close as I ever hope to get to understanding the plight of the Wernham-Hogg gang. Also, I spent a good amount of time on TMOPMO last night and actually moved from the sketchbook to penciling the actual panels. Hope to finish inking tonight. No firm decisions on the interviews this weekend but we shall see.

I really need to buy a digital camera.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comically, yesterday was my last day in the office. If you by small chance happen to encounter anyone in need of bushy-headed, foul-mouthed web developer, be a pal and roll them my way.

10:20 AM  
Blogger asif said...

pita,

the chances are as small as 1m katamaris but I shall roll them your way nonetheless.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home