{Like Spinning Leaves: Blip Fest Interview

Like Spinning Leaves

Friday, April 13, 2007

Blip Fest Interview

Not much time for an update. PL had his interview over at emTeaVee today for this program. They were doing a little piece on the chiptunes scene and our Blip Fest documentary. I only got to sit in on it for a the first third or so because of a doctors appointment I had to run to. Haeyoung, Mark, and Pete (all performers at the festival) were also there to talk about their individual approaches. Wish I could have stuck around there and wish I could stick around here but I've got too much to take care of before going to Brazil on Sunday morning. The end.

PS - Bud, I don't know if you're reading but this is an apology-in-advance if they keep the part where it says you're from Arizona (sorry).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reading this.
I wish you would have said that I was from Idaho.

Hope all is well in the capital of the world.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home